Notice AGM – Friday 3rd April 2020
Friends of Mulanje Orphans (FOMO)
England and Wales Charity Commission Registration Number 1090727
FOMO are pleased to announce that we are holding our 20th Annual General Meeting on Friday 3rd April 2020.
Venue: Hutton Village Hall, Hutton, PR4 5SE starting at 7:30
Everyone is welcome.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Present the accounts for 2018/19
- Elect a new board of trustees for 2020/2021
- There will be a presentation of our work in 2019 and an overview of our future commitment to the Orphans and vulnerable Children of Mulanje.
- Following the official agenda there will be light refreshments and a chance to talk about our work.
Major challenge at the moment in Malawi is the food hunger. The last two years of poor harvests due to heavy rains has meant that prices for the stable food has risen by 100% from January 2019. If you are able to help please donate through our web site, every pound counts to save a life.
- Facebook & Youtube FOMO Malawi
For more information or if you wish to be nominated to stand as a trustee please contact Keith Woodworth FOMO UK Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
29 Liverpool Old Road, Walmer Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 5QA