I wish to donate to FOMO’s work to help the children Click Here
We are now looking at the next Container 2017
Over the few year a company very generously paid for 85% of the costs to ship the container. Sadly for everyone involved the company went under reorganisation with some office closures and they can no longer afford to support us. This means our first priority has to be to raise £6,500 to send a container in 2017.
If you can help meet some or all of the cost please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
FOMO requirements have evolved to meet the growing number of children and FOMO’s overall expansion. As costs rise we are looking for very specific items to fill the container. Some of the items may be acquired through general public appeals, but a growing number of specific requirements requiring financial support are needed.
With over 3500 children to help you will realise some of the listed items are required in bulk. Groups concentrating on specific items such as new underwear, soap, toiletries, Soroptimists or Freda with her 5000+ hand made dresses have been very successful and much appreciated. With large amounts everyone gets something..
The following list, though not comprehensive will give an indication of the items we need for the next container to sustain our commitment to the children.
The motto is “if its new we more than likely will need it.”
If in bulk or end of the range we can provide proof of export.
The list is not in order of priority, we just need everything
- Secondary School – Science lab equipment.
- Computers both desk top and lap tops.
- Small and Large Diesel Generators
- PA Equipment
- Vegetable seed (All plant types)
- Mobil phones, Digital cameras
- Child Packs, soap, tooth paste and brushes
- Educational Material (Copy books, pens, maths sets, pencils, calculators etc.)
- Children’s new or nearly new clothing Age range 2-18
- Children’s new socks, and underwear. Age range 2-18
- New or nearly new shoes, wellingtons, walking boots. Age range 2-18
- New Footballs and Netballs, (All sizes)
- Football and Netball full team kits with numbers.
- Football boots (Soft and hard studs UK sizes 1 to 10)
- Medical Equipment:- Microscopes, Ultra sound scanner, ECG Machine, HIV Testing Kits, Medical and surgical instruments etc
- Medical Consumables – Latex Gloves, Medicine, Hand washing solution, Needles, Syringes, Sterile Dressing Packs, Elastoplast etc. Anything not suitable for FOMO will be passed on to the district hospital.
- If you are a supplier of prescription medicine we can arrange for it to be delivered to our clinical staff via Intercare or if out of our scope of our expertise, pass it on to the local district hospital.
- Watering cans, water pumps (240v) and hose pipes.
- Solar Panels and inverters
If you can manage to help by raising funds, writing letters or making a personal donation we will ensure that the aid goes to those most in need.